Phone Number : 13486085502
August 28, 2022
1.According to the equipment to be placed to determine the correct type of cabinet.
1) Switches, routers and other equipment, you can choose network type cabinets, the alignment slot of this cabinet is better done.
2)Servers, you should choose server type cabinets, the requirements for equipment heat dissipation is relatively high, server cabinets have better ventilation.
2, should choose how large the capacity of the cabinet
1) An international standard to measure the size of the cabinet: U. 1U=44.45mm. generally 18U,22U,27U,32U,37U,42U and 47U high.
The height of servers and network products are also expressed in U. So before you buy, you need to calculate how much space you have in your server room. Next, list all the equipment to be installed in the cabinet and their complete measurements: height, length, width, and weight. The total height of these devices will ultimately determine how much equipment can be packed into the cabinet. Obviously, a taller cabinet will fit more equipment and save more space.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
3. The choice of cabinet materials.
(1) steel plate, steel plate must be thick, compared to three, you knock with your fingers, you can feel which thick which thin. And the cabinet internal bracket should be thick, because it can withstand heavier pressure.
(2) paint, a qualified cabinet, all the steel needs to be painted, and the paint must be uniform, so as to be good rust, dust, etc..
3) glass, the glass must be thicker, but also pay attention to the glass around whether there are cracks, if there are cracks, it means that there are hidden problems, and also to pay attention to whether it is tricky.
4) Accessories, as the installation includes network cables, telecom cables and power cables, you need to buy hook and loop straps or straps with teeth to effectively fix the cables inside the cabinet in an orderly manner. It would be nice if the cabinet came with a cable management module to allow the cables to be secured directly inside the vertical mounting rails. In either case, there should be enough retaining rings on the top and side walls inside the cabinet (to protect the cables) or by raising the cabinet floor to allow the cables to be routed underneath. There are also some screws, nuts, etc. used to fix the rack, which should be sufficient. Not to bring the trouble of insufficient accessories due to future expansion.