|No. Of Cores:||2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 48||Type:||Wall Mounted|
|Material:||PC ABS||Working Temperature:||-40℃~65℃|
fiber optic cable termination box,
fiber optic connection box
16 Cores Plastic Box Fiber Optic Distribution Box
plastic fiber optic distribution box is used for the distribution connection of cable and fiber optic communication devices.It leads out the optic signal from drop cable to pigtails by splicing in the box.It can be used for protective connection of cable and layout pigtails,fiber optic terminations of optic access network.It is suitable for outdoor,corridor,weak current silo or collection points of villas,for the splicing,storage and distribution of local cable or drop cable,with capacity of 24cores or 48cores.
Insertion loss:≤0.30dB ,Return loss:≥50dB.
Special cable fixed position, ensure the cable fixed pulled off force after not less than 50 N.
Job stress: 70 kpa to 108 kpa;
Using the temperature:- 40 ~ + 60 ℃
Relative humidity: ≤95% (+ 40 ℃).
Offer fiber connector protection and pigtail fiber storage;
Option for SC,FC,ST adaptor;
The strength core of the fiber can be fixed inside the box;
Can connect the fiber metallic outer jacket offer earth lead function;
Suitable for ribbon fiber and normal fiber;
Option for 19-in rack mount or wall mount.
The termination box applicable to indoor,outdoor fiber cable straight through or branch continuity;
Used for wire distribution and end connection of the optical fiber system;
Fit for wall mounted.
1. 100% Manufacturer.
2. Our steel is from Shanghai ShouGang group corporation, higher quality assurance.
3. Japan and Germany CNC machine, professional infrared test equipment, higher precision, more stringent testing.
4. Laser cutting machine and Germany WAGNER auto painting equipment, higher efficiency.
5. 5 ply corrugated with import Meika outside paper carton, glued to avoid scratch, more carefully protection.
6. Professional container loading team, take full advantage of the space and avoid shaking, save your delivery cost.
7. On time delivery rate more than 95%.